Download ScreenFlow 8 Cracked For Mac that allows you to record Anything. Edit Everything. Also share Anywhere. Telestream ScreenFlow is award-winning screencasting and video editing software for Mac. With high-quality screen, video, audio, and iOS capture as well as powerful editing features, ScreenFlow helps you easily create incredible looking videos and animated gifs.
This content is locked
Share This Page To Unlock The Content!
ScreenFlow Mac Crack can record any part of your screen, or the entire monitor, while also capturing your video camera, iPad or iPhone, microphone or multi-channel audio interface and your computer’s audio – all at the same time!
Screen Flow Software for Mac has won the prestigious Apple Design award for its easy-to-use editing interface, which has been updated with a new look and more controls. The editor instantly loads your recorded video and audio sources and lets you dive-in to quickly and creatively edit your video, add additional images, clips, text, or more recordings. Then polish it with professional-level animations, video motions, annotations, transitions and audio or video filters for incredible looking results.
This content is locked
Share This Page To Unlock The Content!
When you are done, use the built-in sharing to publish your video directly to Vimeo, YouTube, Wistia, Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Imgur or to Telestream Cloud for professional transcoding. You can also export an animated GIF, ProRes file or MP4 directly to your desktop.
ScreenFlow 8 Mac Cracked Features:
HIGHEST QUALITY FULL OR PARTIAL SCREEN RECORDING
Retina display? No problem. 5K display? We have you covered there too. Capture any part of your screen or just capture everything. Our efficient algorithm enables the best full-screen, high-resolution screen capture with brilliant detail, while keeping file sizes low. Then you can zoom in on key areas during your video to give even better detail for your audience.
POWERFUL INTUITIVE VIDEO EDITING
Easily add images, text, audio, video transitions and more to create awesome-looking videos. Add zoom and pan effects with video actions, highlight your mouse or anything on screen with callouts, draw on-screen with annotations or make your text pop with text animations. Also nested clips, closed captioning, chroma key, video motions and video animations such as spring, gravity, pulse, are just a few of the touches that make ScreenFlow editing easy and powerful.
EASY TO USE USER INTERFACE
Native to the macOS environment, you won’t find an easier to use or more intuitive interface for editing video. ScreenFlow makes the editing video easy, so users can spend more time creatively telling their story.
SUPERIOR EXPORT QUALITY & SPEED
ScreenFlow makes exporting easy with the new automatic export options. ScreenFlow will optimize for quality and speed of export without any customizations needed. If you want to have more control, multiple export options can be customized to your exact specifications.
What’s new in Telestream ScreenFlow 8.0 Full Version ?
- Stock Media Library – Gain access to an always growing library of well over 500,000 images, audio, video clips and more with ScreenFlow’s new built in Stock Media Library. Browse the library and add transitions, motion backgrounds, royalty-free backing tracks and more simply by dragging them to your timeline from the Stock Media Library tab! (Additional Fee).
- Track Thumbnails – Now you can see a quick and easy visual representation of your content via thumbnails displayed over the duration of a media file. Easily identify scene changes and areas of interest. No need to scrub through content to find specific moments!
- Styles – Always want your camera in a certain spot with specific filters and a drop shadow? Well, regardless of the edits you make to any assets in your projects, you can now save those settings as “Styles” to easily re-use over and over. A massive time saver. Combine with templates for a mostly automated workflow!
- Templates – If you make multiple videos with a similar format, ScreenFlow’s new Templates feature will save a ton of time! Simply create the template using placeholders for your camera, screen, or iOS recording, then add any other recurring media. Now when you finish recording, all your assets are already placed in the correct spot in the timeline and canvas! Combine with Styles applied to your placeholders for a mostly automated workflow!
- Quick Narration & Voice-Over Additions – Need to record a quick audio clip? Quick narrations allow you to add narrations or voice-overs without leaving the timeline or configuring a traditional recording.
- Detachable Editing Timeline – The new detachable editing timeline allows for a more customizable editing experience and enables multi-monitor editing by separating the editing timeline and canvas on to different monitors.
- Additional Timeline Frame Rates – Additional Timeline Frame Rates of 24, 25, and 50 have been added. These are in addition to the existing 30 and 60 options.
- Export Animated PNG (APNG) Files – ScreenFlow now supports APNG export. Like GIF’s, APNG’s are single file moving pictures that support transparent backgrounds but allow for higher quality and smaller sizes!
- Freehand Annotation – Custom shapes and lines can now be drawn directly onto the ScreenFlow canvas for highly customizable annotations.
- Instagram Project and Export Presets – Uploading to Instagram? ScreenFlow has you covered with built in project dimensions and export settings specific to everyone’s favorite social image site!
- Instagram requires user to copy exported video to phone to publish.
- Frame for Selected Monitor – When choosing your recording monitor, a red frame now indicates the current selection…no need to remember monitor model numbers!
- H.265/HEVC Decoding – Previously, HEVC could only be exported in ScreenFlow 7. You can now import and edit files encoded with HEVC such as iPhone X 4k recordings.
- Arrange Menu – Various new options such as alignment, scale, and distribute allow you to more quickly arrange your media within your project.
- Auto-Scale Large Imports – ScreenFlow will now automatically scale imported media to fit the canvas if the dimensions of the media are larger than the canvas.
- Burn in Captions on Export – You can now burn-in captions if you need captions in a player that does not support caption tracks. Simply check the box during export.
- Content-Type Badge for Items in Media Libraries – Media within your library now has a badge overlay depicting the type of media for easier identification.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for “Close Gap” – Users can now set a custom keyboard shortcut for the “close gaps” function. Multi-select gaps and close with one shortcut.
- Media Library Filtering System & Metadata Panel – New filtering system for the media libraries with metadata display tab. Click the filter button in the library pane to display.
- Preview Audio and Video in Libraries Without Adding them to the Timeline – Audio and video files in libraries can now be previewed without first adding them to the timeline.
- Save Frame as JPEG – Quickly export the current content as a still JPEG image.
- Select Which Audio Channels are Recorded with Audio Interface Devices – Users can now select specific channels to record of a multi-channel audio interface. You no longer need to record all available channels.
- Support Decoding MOV PNG Files – You can now add and work with MOV PNG files in ScreenFlow.
- Support for GoPro CineForm Codec – ScreenFlow now supports the GoPro CineForm codec for import and editing.
- Specify the Thumbnail Image for a YouTube Published Export – Now when publishing directly to YouTube, you can use ScreenFlow to select the image to be used as the YouTube thumbnail.
- Upload to YouTube on a Schedule – When publishing to YouTube, you can now select and schedule a time in which you would like the video to be published.
8.0 – Improvements & Fixes
- IMPROVED – Add custom shortcut options for captions Play/Previous/Next functions
- IMPROVED – Allow recordings to be added either in sequence or layered when being added to the timeline
- IMPROVED – Enable duration labels by default in the media libraries
- IMPROVED – Media replacement will now maintain the same proportions as the piece being replaced
- IMPROVED – Reword “Publish to Selected Range” menu item to “Publish Selected Range to”
- IMPROVED – Show duration of selected clip in the bottom project duration display area
- IMPROVED – Show the full name of a media file in the Media Library when the cursor hovers over it
- IMPROVED – Show the Scratch Disk folder path in Preferences
- IMPROVED – State that there were no results to display when a search returns no results in the libraries.
- IMPROVED – Uncheck ‘Record Computer Audio’ when the user changes versions
- IMPROVED – Update Apple iOS devices preset export options
- FIXED – 1/2 second Exports Hang ScreenFlow indefinitely (30 & 60fps).
- FIXED – Able to make the frontend window full screen on 10.13.
- FIXED – Add to timeline stacked puts clips stacked in reverse order from original recording.
- FIXED – Adding a new video recording + audio recording to an already open project, adds the files in sequence.
- FIXED – APNG preview in media catalog appears as a static image.
- FIXED – Apple Lossless Audio clips not playing in timeline.
- FIXED – Audio filters that are specified with a percentage value, require user to enter the % symbol after the value, otherwise value is treated as invalid.
- FIXED – Audio mix reset option changes channels to be L and R instead of how they were set at the beginning of the recording
- FIXED – Audio Unit UI does not display correctly on first use
- FIXED – Can no longer input custom percentage for resolution on export
- FIXED – Certain H264 .MOV files will open in ScreenFlow but video and audio will not play
- FIXED – Clips are not normalized correctly when pasting between different FPS timelines
- FIXED – Double clicking a. SCC file in media catalog can sometimes add the incorrect clip to timeline
- FIXED – Export resolution doesn’t change when preset is changed to iPhone, iPad, etc.
- FIXED – Freehand Rectangle Callout shifts the entire clip on the canvas a few pixels (Partial Screen Capture Only)
- FIXED – Improve demo version messaging to ensure users are aware they are in demo mode
- FIXED – Make Settings Default function not affecting annotations
- FIXED – Pasting annotation from a different canvas sizes, offsets the bounding box
- FIXED – Photo JPEG .MOV files not displaying in ScreenFlow 7
- FIXED – Recent Documents – Text is hard to read when using the Light UI theme
- FIXED – Relink icon disappears after closing and relaunching ScreenFlow
- FIXED – Right clicking in timeline negates multi-selection of gaps
- FIXED – Right-click context menu does not update to show changed shortcut keys
- FIXED – Save custom mouse pointer
- FIXED – Screen recording pointer is not reset with Reset to Defaults
- FIXED – Scroll bar not showing properly in video and text property tabs
- FIXED – Some MPEG-1 files have issues playing back in ScreenFlow
- FIXED – Support MOV PNG files
- NOTE: These are inherently taxing and may not play back smoothly during editing. This does not affect the final output when exporting from ScreenFlow.
- FIXED – Thumbnails between the left and right-side Media Libraries do not update correctly when relinking media
- FIXED – Welcome Screen text aligns improperly when window is enlarged
Version 8.0 contains hundreds of bug fixes, not all of which can be listed here. There are also additional user interface/user experience enhancements, and improvements to the general stability and performance of the application, that are not able to be listed here.
|Mac Platform :||Intel|
|OS Version :||OS X 10.11 or Above|
|CPU Type:||X64 bit|
|Size :||118 MB|