RazorSQL 7.4.4 For Mac OS X is the latest version of the most advanced database management solution (SQL). With RazorSQL 7 Mac Crack you can easily do actions like search, edit, manage, delete, and add SQL tables using ready-made tools. This SQL Editor and SQL database query tool for macOS has been tested in over 29 types of databases and supports almost all databases. It supports 20 programming languages such as SQL, PL / SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, HTML, XML and much more. RazorSQL 7 Crack Mac allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool. You can also Download SQLPro Studio 2017.
RazorSQL V7.4.4 Free Download is a powerful database management tool, SQL, and has a logical database engine, which does not require any configuration. Some of the main features of RazorSQL are the graphical tools for creating, editing, describing, modifying, deleting, and viewing tables. Import and export data tool. Database Browser for viewing objects and database structure and a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL / SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, Java, XML and many other programming languages. With RazorSQL 7 Full Mac Crack, an SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. You may also like to Download Jetbrains DataGrip 2017.2.2.
Donate And Help keep us Alive
RazorSQL 7 Mac Crack Features:
The latest release version of RazorSQL V7.4.4 for Macosx adds some noticeable enhancements, improvements, and new features which you′ll experience after downloading this SQL database and SQL Editor program:
- Visual tools for creating, describing, modifying, draping and displaying database objects
- A database browser for displaying objects and database structure
- Powerful scripting editor with SQL, PL / SQL TransactSQL, SQL PL, PHP, Java, XML, HTML, and twelve other programming languages.
- Query Builder
- Tools for creating, editing and running stored procedures
- Triggers and functions
- Tool for comparing the table data as well as the results of the Query and SQ Al History
- Adding other functionality with the API plugin
What′s new in RazorSQL 7.4.4 For Mac ?
- Added Close Tab context menu option to query results tabs
- SQLite: RazorSQL SQLite Driver changed to legacy status (recommended use of SQLite JDBC Driver)
- SQL Server procedure editor – If a file contains carriage return / line feed line-break format, or if editor preference for line breaks is set to carriage return / line feed, the carriage returns are kept in the procedure text when sent to the database.
- FrontBase: Drop table syntax now includes restrict keyword at the end.
- FrontBase: With certain drivers, dropping an object will cause database navigator to not reload correctly.
- SQLite: Generate DDL does not generate View DDL for views with spaces or special characters in the name.
- SQLite: Alter option for Views in context menu of database browser not generating drop and create view statements
- Auto-commit setting not retained when opening a new tab that shares the existing connection
- High Resolution Monitors: Close icon on tabs right-edge not completely straight
- Mac: High Resolution Monitors: Close icons not working on tabs
|Mac Platform :||Intel|
|OS Version :||OS X 10.7 Or later|
|CPU Type:||X32 bit / X64 bit|
|Size :||109 MB|