Adobe Lightroom Classic CC For Mac Overview:
Download Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 7.4 Cracked For Mac thhe latest release version in 2018 of the most useful desktop and digital photography tools developed by Adobe software that allows you to import, develop, and showcase volumes of digital images. Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2018 Mac Crack helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you’re perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands.
Adobe Lightroom CC Classic 2018 Full version is the professional photographer’s essential software, providing comprehensive set of digital photography tools, from powerfully simple one-click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls. It is easy to use application for adjusting, managing, and presenting large volumes of digital photographs. Organize, view, and make adjustments to video clips. Play and trim clips, extract still images from them, or adjust clips with the Quick Develop tool.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2018 Crack Mac Features :
- Modifying individual video frames.
- Share your work on social networks.
- Create image with different exposure.
- Create natural-looking images.
- Facial recognition technology.
- HTML5-compatible templates.
- Professional filters and effects.
- Raw files in panorama images.
- Stunning panoramas engine.
- Easy photography workflows.
- Easy to stitch multiple images.
- Video slide shows improvement.
- Create video slideshows.
- Rendering text or 3D objects on images.
- Combine multiple photos with easy.
- And much more
What’s new in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 7.4 Full Version ?
Lightroom Classic CC 7.4 has been released today. This release focuses primarily on fixing bugs, as well as the usual new camera/lens support for Lightroom, but there’s a few new features too. The entire Lightroom CC ecosystem has also been updated.
Folder Color Labels
For some years, Lightroom users have been asking for color coding to make it easier to find specific folders, or to mark folders as different workflow stages. You’ll find the new color labels in the Folders panel right-click menu, and you can filter the Folders panel to show only the labeled folders by clicking on the magnifying glass in the folder search bar.
Show/Hide Presets & Profiles
It’s easy to end up with too many presets and profiles, so you can now hide groups that you don’t want to see. For years, Lightroom users have been asking for a way to disable the built-in presets, and it’s now possible!
In the Profile Browser panel, right-click on a Profile Set and choose Manage Profiles, or in the Presets panel, click the + button to choose Manage Presets, then uncheck any sets you want to hide. You can hide everything except the Favorites sets.
Disable Large Preset Preview
While the large preset preview introduced in 7.3 was a welcome addition, it does incur a performance penalty. As a result, there’s a new checkbox in Preferences > Performance tab called Enable hover preview of presets in Loupe. It’s enabled by default, but if you don’t need the large preview, you can turn it off to improve performance.
Automatically Stack After Merging
There’s a new Create Stack checkbox in the Merge to Panorama and Merge to HDR dialogs, which will automatically stack the merged photo with its originals, so you don’t have to wait until the merge completes to stack them manually.
Folder Search Performance
There were some performance issues with Lightroom 7.2’s new folder search field when used with large catalogs. This has been fixed in this release by introducing a new temporary cache file. It’s called Catalog Name Helper.lrdata and it’s stored next to the catalog. If it gets deleted, it’s automatically rebuilt.
With the release of iOS 11, Apple announced that its newest devices would default to a new photo file format/container called HEIF, which stands for High Efficiency Image Format. It uses a more modern compression method than JPEG, so the file sizes are smaller.
As of today’s Lightroom releases, you can import and edit HEIF format images using Lightroom on iOS11 or later, and macOS 10.13 or later. It’s not supported on other operating systems at this time (that’s a work in progress), and HEVC videos are not currently supported, so you may still wish to remain in “most compatible” mode on your iOS device.
Facebook are changing their API, preventing desktop apps from uploading photos. As a result, from August 1 onwards, you’ll no longer be able to upload photos using the Lightroom Publish Service.
- Fujifilm X-T100
- PENTAX K-1 Mark II (Dynamic Pixel Shift images only show the first raw image frame)
- Phase One IQ3 100MP Trichromatic (preliminary support)
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S9+
- Click to view the full list of supported cameras
- No new tethering in this release.
- Click to view the full list of cameras supported for tethering
- Canon EF
- IRIX 11mm F4 Firefly
- Yongnuo YN 35mm F2
- Yongnuo YN 50mm F1.8
- Nikon F
- IRIX 15mm F2.4 Firefly
- SIGMA 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM A017
- Yongnuo YN 50mm F1.8
- Pentax K
- HD PENTAX-D FA* 50mm F1.4 SDM AW
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Rear Camera 26mm F1.4-2.5 (DNG+JPEG)
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Rear Camera 26mm F1.4-2.5 (DNG+JPEG)
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Rear Camera 52mm F2.4 (JPEG)
- SIGMA 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM A017
- Sony FE
- SIGMA 14mm F1.8 DG HSM A018
- SIGMA 20mm F1.4 DG HSM A018
- SIGMA 24mm F1.4 DG HSM A018
- SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG HSM A018
- SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM A018
- SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG HSM A018
- SIGMA 135mm F1.8 DG HSM A018
- TAMRON 28-75mm F/2.8 Di III RXD A036
- Click here for the full list of available Adobe Lens Profiles
There are loads of bug fixes. Adobe only publishes the bugs reported by users, which this time include:
- FIXED – Lightroom becomes unresponsive when external storage is disconnected or goes to sleep (Windows only)
- FIXED – Problems importing from memory cards (Windows only)
- FIXED – iPhone videos play upside down (Windows only)
- FIXED – various Folder Search issues including performance issues
- FIXED – Some metadata not captured for MP4 when THM sidecar is present
- FIXED – Presets sort incorrect for numbers
- FIXED – Presets don’t save if they contain special characters
- FIXED – Presets don’t record or apply the panel toggle switch status
- FIXED – Tone curve toggle switch status wasn’t included in sync, presets or snapshots
- FIXED – Settings are reset when develop presets are applied using scripts (such as using programmable keyboards and midi devices)
- FIXED – Previous or Copy/Paste triggers a ‘Bad Argument’ error message in some cases
- FIXED – Switching off Effects panel disables Dehaze slider
- FIXED – Dehaze adjustment opens up Effects panel when accessed through the SDK
- FIXED – Crop briefly shows previous photo when GPU is enabled
- FIXED – Crop overlay in hard to see
- FIXED – Sony A7III Camera Matching profiles are broken
- FIXED – Every image imported via Lightroom mobile is marked as edited
- and a whole bunch of other profile and preset related usability issues!
- FIXED – Backups on macOS aren’t zipped in 7.3
- FIXED – Keyboard shortcuts for rotate don’t work in French, German, Swedish, Spanish and Italian
|Manufacturer :||Adobe Software|
|Mac Platform :||Intel|
|OS Version :||OS X 10.11 or Higher|
|CPU Type:||X64 bit|
|Size :||1.4 GB|