Synapse Audio DUNE 2 VST For Mac Overview:
Synapse Audio has released DUNE 2.5 VST Full Cracked Version, a free update for all DUNE 2 customers. This update of Dune 2 vst Crack introduces new analog-modeled envelopes and filters, increases the factory library to 500 patches and adds AAX support for Pro Tools. As an extra holiday bonus, the updated version comes with a large soundset from sound designer Armin Malbertz, containing 250 ambient and atmospheric patches.
DUNE 2.5 VST Free Download is a powerful polyphonic synthesizer that combines VA/subtractive, Wavetable and FM synthesis with an extensive modulation system, named the Differential Unison Engine (DUNE). A unique feature of DUNE 2 Free Download is the ability to synthesize a very high number of oscillator voices, regardless of the synthesis model in use. At full polyphony, up to 8320 oscillators can be active simultaneously.
The synthesizer output passes through two high-quality FX chains, containing EQ, Delay, Reverb, Distortion, Phaser, Chorus and Compression, in order to polish the sound yet further. Conceptually, DUNE 2 VST Mac Crack is a virtual-analog type of synthesizer. Hence, it will be familiar to many musicians who are used to work with such gear. DUNE uses the traditional oscillator, filter and ADSR concepts, known from many synthesizers. The complexity is in the modulation matrix, which is only accessed when needed. This combines fast workflow with great depth.
New Features of Dune 2 VST Crack:
- Two oscillator stacks with up to 32 oscillators each.
- Third oscillator and noise generator.
- 8x Unison, resulting in up to 520 oscillators per note.
- Polyphony up to 16 voices.
- Zero-Delay feedback filters.
- All-stereo signal path.
- Four graphical envelopes (MSEG).
- Two master FX busses containing 9 effects each.
- Modulation up to audio-rate.
- Multi-threaded processing.
- Nice, clean interface with several panel tones to choose from.
What’s new in DUNE 2.5 VST Full Version ?
- New Patches : The factory library has been extended to a total of 500 patches. Furthermore, as a little xmas gift, we added 250 Ambient patches by sound designer Armin Malbertz. The set is split into two parts A and B and can be accessed by clicking on “Soundbank”. So the total number of patches that DUNE 2 comes with is now 750.
- New Envelopes: The Filter ADSR section in version 2.5 gains an “Analog” switch, which uses a novel circuit-simulated envelope model for the filter and amplitude envelope. The circuit model is based on discrete vintage-analog electronics, and models the envelope with a very high accuracy. The difference is usually best audible with fast attack times, where it creates a very “snappy” envelope. As an example patch, try the new patch “Precision Trance KS” then turn on/off the analog envelope to hear what it does to the sound.
- New Filters: We added two new filter models named “Expander”, a 12 dB type and a 24 dB type. What’s different is that those filters are oversampled and can deal with saturation/drive much better than the previous filters. They also feature an improved resonance behavior above 10 khz and were designed to work best with the new analog envelopes.
- AAX Version: Dune 2.5 is our first plugin that comes with an AAX version for ProTools 64-bit, both Mac and Windows. Please note that ProTools 11 or higher is required to run the AAX version of Dune 2.5.
|Manufacturer :||Synapse Audio|
|Mac Platform :||Intel|
|OS Version :||OS X 10.6 or Higher|
|CPU Type:||X64 bit|
|Size :||14.5 MB|