Default Folder X 5.2.1 for Mac Crack Download – Is the final version of the most popular system preference pane that can save you a lot of time finding and flipping through folders, especially when opening and saving files. Default Folder X 5 Mac Crack attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You can use Default Folder X 5 For Mac to configure your favorite folders and volumes to always appear in save dialogs but you can also configure per-app default locations and even edit meta data right from the save dialog. You can also Download Duplicate Manager Pro 1.2.8.
In addition to manage the folders and files shown in the list, Default Folder X 5.2 Crack Mac is the latest version of a long-running app, and still makes it faster to find what you’re after and to choose where to keep them. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, “rebounding” to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views. Download Default Folder X 5 Full Crack and quickly navigate through folders with hierarchical menus that expand as you mouse over them. You may also like to Download iExplorer 4.1.7.
Default Folder X 5 Mac Crack Features:
- Access the contents of your recent, favorite, and open folders
- Constantly saving things inside the same folder
- Open up or save to any Finder window with a single click
- Quickly return to folders you’ve recently used
- Add Spotlight keywords, OpenMeta tags, and Finder labels on the spot, while you’re still in the Save dialog.
- Get previews below every Open dialog, expanded to fill the available space.
- Rather than make you learn and set up a new application
What′s new in Default Folder X 5.2.1 for Mac ?
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Default Folder X from correctly setting Spotlight Tags and Finder Comments when saving files.
- There is now a preference to choose between color and monochrome icons for Default Folder X’s toolbar.
- The Compress command can now archive multiple items within any subfolder in a file dialog’s file list.
|Mac Platform :||Intel|
|OS Version :||OS X 10.10 Or later|
|CPU Type:||X 64 bit also 32 bit Processor|
|Size :||8.22 MB|